Saturday, June 5, 2010

This Is It! 死陰的幽谷,又過了一關

I was called in to meet with Dr. Hsieh at 12:30 PM, about 4 hours after we parted with Eileen. (12:30PM),He waved me to a small room and motioned me to sit down. There he unfold Eileen's lung wrapped in a green surgical cloth and pointed to me where the tumor is, a whitish tissue about the size of a quarter. (Chuck says "Hyooo!" over the phone) When asked if Eileen is out in recovery room, I was told they're sewing up her surgical wound now and she should be out soon. Everything in about a mintue or so. I assume nothing out of order happened, otherwise I would have different story.

藹玲推入手術室後四小時,透過廣播我被叫進手術室外的一間小會議室,謝大夫示意我坐下,打開手術用的一塊綠色布包,其中是一片病人的肺葉,略大過巴掌。他指給我看一塊約莫10元硬幣大小的白色硬塊組織。當問起手術是否結束,他告訴我目前正在縫傷口,隨後便離開,這前後也不過一分鐘的時間。想來一切應該正常,否則現在寫出來的內容絕非如此。

An emphatic YES! It's a great relief indeed.

不能不說,心裡的一塊大石頭掉了下來。

"Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain. In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat—for he grants sleep to [a] those he loves." Psalm 127:1-2 

“若不是耶和華建造房屋,建造的人就枉然勞力;若不是耶和華看守城池,看守的人就枉然警醒。你們清晨早起,夜晚安歇,吃勞碌得來的飯,本是枉然;惟有耶和華所親愛的,必叫他安然睡覺。”詩篇127:1-2

My song at this moment.  這是本人此時的感受。


Thanks Be to Our God. Thank Dr. Hsieh and his team. Thank you all of your sustenant prayer.

感謝神。感謝謝大夫和他的團隊。感謝各方用禱告的托住。

No comments:

Post a Comment