Friday, May 7, 2010

The Verdict Is Delivered

Dr. Hsu delivers the diagnosis of his colleagues in respiratory department - lung cancer and he will hand our case over to them now.  Mammogram eliminates breast cancer.


The Act I of this blog is about to close and we're to embark on the next chapter. Eileen and I are ever so grateful of your supplication to the Lord on our behalf and acts of kindness. May our Lord richly bless you for what you have done unto us, ones of the little ones. Yet, it's our plea, please remain vigilant and do not cease to pray for Eileen and this family.


"You hem me in - behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain" Psalm 139:5


"The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever -
do not abandon the works of your hands." Psalm 138:8

No comments:

Post a Comment