Saturday, May 29, 2010

Surgery Is Likely to Be Next Sat. (June 5th)

We've been waiting for call from the hospital whole day today and it didn't happen. I'm afraid the surgery date is moved out to June 5th.


Our patience never quite loses her appetite. It was Vietnamese cuisine yesterday. Today is Thai. And ice cream or gelato in between. What should I put on table comes tomorrow? Indian or any other exotic food? I'm clueless. Oh, God help me!  Can't we just have beef noodle. Taiwan has the best one this world can offer.

2 comments:

  1. This is my comfort in my affliction,
    That Your word has revived me.
    Trouble and anguish
    have come upon me,
    Yet Your commandments
    are my delight.
    Psalm 119:50, 143

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael and Eileen,
    We are wishing her get well soon and following developments closely. Be strong and positive. Michael, I saw your parents, also my grandparents visiting Eileen. I like to know Pathologic Diagnosis of her lung tumor. What type of lung carcinoma, adeno or squamous? I am a Pathologist practising in L.A. If possible I like to read the tissue slide and have a copy of Pathologic Diagnosis Report. Please send me attached copy to my E-mail (coroner1401@gmail.com). Dr. Cho Lwin, Sandy Chang Steven Lin, Michelle Lin Los Angeles, California

    ReplyDelete